- 1E10. Moving Reference Frames
- 1E20. Rotating Reference Frames
- 1E20.10 Foucault Pendulum Lead ball pendulum hung from fifth floor visible on second floor in tall room.
- 1E20.20 Foucault Pendulum Model on a Rotating Turntable A pendulum is mounted on a rotating turntable.
- 1E30. Coriolis Effect
- 1E30.26 Coriolis Dish & TV A ball oscillates in a spherical dish at rest, and follows various curved paths when the dish is rotated at different speeds. A TV camera is mounted to the rotating frame.
- 1E30.27 Coriolis Rotating Platform and Video A ball is launched on a rotating platform and the motion is analyzed with Logger Pro.
- 1E30.28 Coriolis Ball On Turntable Roll a ball across a rotating turntable that has been covered with carbon paper.
Modified on: Nov 28th, 2016 Log in