- 5C10. Capacitors
- 5C10.20 Parallel Plate Capacitor Charge a simple capacitor of two parallel movable plates and the divergence of electrostatic voltmeter leaves varies as the plates are moved.
- 5C20. Dielectric
- 5C20.10 Capacitor With Dielectrics Insert and remove a dielectric from a charged parallel plate capacitor while it is attached to an digital capacitance meter.
- 5C20.10 Capacitor with Dielectrics Insert and remove a dielectric from a charged parallel plate capacitor while attached to an electroscope.
- 5C20.30 Dissectible Capacitor Charge a capacitor and show the discharge, then charge again and take it apart. Handle it, try to discharge it, reassemble it, and discharge it.
- 5C30. Energy Stored in a Capacitor
Modified on: Feb 13th, 2017 Log in